Disabled Veteran Owned
Licensed, Insured & Bonded
Furnace Replacement & Installation
HVAC experts install your upgraded gas furnace.
Our HVAC experts help you select and install your upgraded gas furnace.
Is your furnace struggling to heat your home? According to Energy Star – a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program, most modern HVAC systems or HVAC systems last an average of 15 years. It does not matter what make or model, where you live, and how often your HVAC system is maintained.
It is easy to take your HVAC system for granted until it breaks, leaving you vulnerable to cold winter winds. Accel works on finding the most effective solution, first by trying repairs. Sometimes furnace repairs are not enough and may not be the cheapest solution.
When Should You Replace Heating Systems?
Here are some questions to ask.
- Are heating system repairs becoming more frequent and expensive?
- Are your electric bills high? It may be that your heating system is struggling to be efficient?
- Does the burn continue to run?
- Have you added to your home? You may need to upgrade your heating unit to fit your needs.
- Do you hear loud noises while your furnace is running?
- Do you smell a musty, moldy smell?
- Are there burning smells due to electrical problems or dust accumulation?
- Is your heating system more than 10-15 years old?
- Benefits of New Gas Furnace Installation
- Lower utility costs.
- Fewer repairs.
- Furnaces installed before 1970 run with less efficiency than new Energy Star models.
- Your home heats up faster and more evenly.
Accel Electric tries everything possible to fix your system. Do you need a replacement? Give us a call. We can help guide you through your options. Let us help you with furnace replacement and installation.